A Book I Would Love to Write

If given a chance to write a book it would be a health book for all women. The title would be A Health Promotion and Wellness for Women. I would love to write about 10 chapters in a pretty lavender and green cover page filled with fruits and women from around the world. My three introductions would be written by  the great author for all women tales  Toni Morrison, secondly it would be the health fitness expert herself Denise Austin and last but not least it would be the one and only Ms. Oprah Winfrey the worlds women of choice. I would have ten chapters in my book with a lot of information about women and the sacrifices and hard work they go through on a daily basis.

Table of content

1. The women in my family

2. Women around the world from their cultural prospective

3. Role models/caretakers

4. The role of education

5. Entrepreneurship and the new CEO

6. Leaders of the New World

7. The first Lady Mrs. Michelle Obama

8. Health care “First and Foremost” Wellness

9. Childbirth and Parenting

10. Promoting healthy financial affairs

This would be such a great venture to look forward to. I would write about all of these topics that women face in this world. As women we have so many issues , that it would be great to collect different view and put the responses in one book so women could have all the knowledge wrapped all in one.

3 Responses to A Book I Would Love to Write

1. When is the book coming out? We could use your content for professional development!

2. I can’t wait to read this book. You covered important areas.

3. JBarnes says:

LOVE this! Great idea.