Balancing Work and Family

Lets see where should I start? What a family I have,I have a 22 year old daughter who is attending C.W. Post ,a 21 years old daughter who attends Buffalo State working hard and a new mommy. I have a 10 year old, a 8 year old child and a husband. They all keep me very busy being a mommy, a grandmother and a wife the best part. Balancing my family by working at the hospital, sub teacher and  the leader of the girls scout and working with the 1199 Child Care Fund – Child Care Advisory Fund for over thousands of the members children. I love what I do and the people around me defiently play a big role in all of my efforts. Queens College is a big help in me pursuing my academics. My children attend the daycare center whenver I am in a class at night time and doing the day they are in school. On Saturdays they attend the Queeens College Saturday program to learn and prepare for the Reading and Math exams while I study for my own classes. There are some days I must make a sacrifice between work, school and family. With out no doubt I would always figure out a way to balance all three of them. This is possible due to the direct supervisors, the teachers, friends, family, QC Daycare staff, 1199 SEIU staff and the schools that are in Queens  I  sub at.  I would love to personally thank all who had played a part in  my growth

3 Responses to Balancing Work and Family

1. JBarnes says:

wow! I thought I had a lot going on. I will never complain again. Forgive me! Knowing you these past years has definatley shown me that you truly have a passion for what you do. Whenever I talk you, you always have a great idea to pass along even with all the stuff you have happening in your life. I truly admire you Mrs. Stevens!

2. V coan says:

Love the pictures you added. They really go well with your blog! You sure do have a lot on your hands and I give you so much credit to be doing all that you do!! 🙂

3. What a great idea to place pictures with words. It lifted my spirits to read your post.