Passions

My passion is the excitement in my soul, my pose, the way I walk and how I engage people. I have struggled throughout life raising children and working in institutions that has created such a humbling foundation for me. I have been working with food and people all my life. My passion is to teach and work directly with individuals of different ethnic backgrounds because you are constantly learning. I am really moved by peoples individual stories about their personal life. I am very passionate about, cooking, teaching the Family and Consumer Science curriculum, traveling, talking, listening to others, party planning, learningĀ  pure academicsĀ and to ultimately communicate and be effective.

2 Responses to Passions

1. Doesn’t feel good to recognize what your passions are and actually work in a profession that you can live them out? You are able to cook with your job, travel, and work with people from variouis backgrounds. You can’t beat it! You can even through a party in too.

2. Our passions are a part of our blueprint in life. They drive us and give us strength to overcome challenges throughout our lives.